Re: Follow-up

Jacob wrote:
> I can't get the keypad to work correctly. There's no problem switching
> layers, but as soon as I try to use a command on the chosen layer,
> gnopernicus acts as though focus has changed. I hear "switch to
> window" and then the title of the
> current window.

This is symptomatic of a known interaction between gnopernicus,
at-spi and the X server.  A reasonably reliable workaround was
incorporated into AT-SPI on around September 9, and in version
1.3.7 of AT-SPI.  Is it possible that you are using a recent
gnopernicus with an earlier AT-SPI version?  Perhaps gnopernicus
has not updated its at-spi version dependencies in configure.in.

- Bill