Re: mp3 players

Hi
I find that totem, a combination audio and movie player, works pretty well. I usually get it from gnome cvs, check out modules totem. However, if you're brave
you can try rhythmbox, the official gnome audio player, available at:
http://rhythmbox.sf.net/
The problem I had with it was that it was extremely unstable, but maybe they've fixed that by now. If you do use rhythmbox, make sure you compile it with the
xine backend, rather than the gstreamer one. If and when xmms becomes gtk2-based, it will be accessible as well (man I'm really waiting for that).
HTH