Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.6
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, accessibility mailing list <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.6
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:07:53 +0000
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 09:00, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 06:57, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > I really don't think we should integrate something as big as Evolution
> > without integrating the accessibility work.
> Unless I've missed something, we're talking about the
> 'evolution-data-sources' a back-end, for use elsewhere in the desktop,
> so we can make access to calendar / contact information more pervasive.
> Of course, as we do that in various apps, it's important to make those
> bits accessible - but that's an unrelated (distributed) issue.
I thought this was about the whole Evo stack including client. But
maybe I misunderstood.
> michael ximian com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev