gnopernicus highlight tracking problem

Hi all
I just updated my gnopernicus from CVS and have noticed a rather large issue. Gnopernicus will no longer track the highlight in menus, both in gnome and in
java applications. In java applications such as openoffice, this problem also occurs in lists and spreadsheets. Ironically, the only menu gnopernicus will track is
the one in mozilla, even though I can't get it to track anything else in there. In some cases, such as in gaim, I've noticed this problem in combo boxes as well, all
be it to a lesser extent. This is gnome 2.4, slackware 9.1 with current updates. This problem didn't start until I updated gnopernicus. Anyone else seen this one?