Re: Looking for gnome java access bridge

Le Jeudi 20 Novembre 2003 16:26, Delaunay Christophe a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if my question may seem dumb but I'm really having problems
> with retrieving the gnome java access bridge.
>
> My problem is as follows :
>
> (1) I'm running a RedHat 8.0 pc which I am not allowed to network.

Not nice :-(

> (2) I want to be able to run a java application on this RedHat pc
> so I probably need the java access bridge unless it is already
> embedded either in the j2sdk 1.4.1_01 or in one of the gnome
> packages. If so, in which package is this access bridge hidden
> please?

I don't think it is embedded anywhere :-(

> (3) The pc which is connected to the network and, therefore, which
> has access to internet is a windows pc where CVS is not installed.

Haha, I guess they only allow the pc with windows because of security
concerns ;-)

> So, is there an alternate way to retrieve the java access bridge
> for gnome?

I guess I could tar.bz2 my java access bridge directory and post it
for you on an ftp account if you find some place where I would be
allowed to do it. It's 685k with everything (source, intermediate
.class, final .jar)

HTH

Bernard