Introduction and some questions

        Hello all,
I'm kind of new at a lot of this.  I have being messing with linux on and of, mainly off for the last three years.  After installing Fedora Core 1, I was delighted to find that gnopernicus came up talking after one simple command.   Now that I have a screen reader for the bash prompt and one for gnome I'm going to try to learn as much as possible about as much as I can.

To get started, I want to make sure everything that can be used with gnopernicus is installed.  I only have the standard software which came with fedora.  I was told that some applications such as the Java Access Bridge must be updated before I can get a lot of functionality out of gnopernicus.  I know the project is still in the early stages and the developers are still waiting on companies and other developers to use the gnome accessibility features but I'd really like to get going on what is available.

Next question, I'm using speakup in the bash prompt, is it possible to have any screen reader lode while in the console?  I think I heard something about yasr having this capability but I'm not sure.

Any help really appreciated

Darragh
             www.digitaldarragh.com
Visit the site today.  Witness for your self
the abundance of free howtos and
introductions available to you from one
comprehensive source.
This E mail address is *Private*, you are not
authorized to redistribute or share this
address with any one unless given permission
by the owner: Darragh Ó Héiligh.