Where to download Java SDK and Java Access Bridge ?

Hi all,

I think the question has already been answered here but I can find the
response, so excuse me to repost it if it's not the first time someone
asks about that !
so my question : can someone give me the urls to download Java SDK and
Java Access Bridge in order to install these on my Debian system to be
able after that to launch OOo with accessibility features available ?
After installing these two things may I do something else before
starting OOo ? For example, may I initialise a particular key as for
enabling accessibility for Gnome 2 ?
Thanx in advance,

--
Nath