Distinguishing capital letters in Gnopernicus?

Yesterday, I was in Gedit typing up something and bumped my caps lock.
Gnopernicus gave no indication that I was typing all caps.  It does not
say "cap" or raise the pitch of the voice.  This is with the Dectalk
software driver.  Is there any option to Make Gnopernicus shift pitch or
something when I type or arrow over capital letters?  This seems to be an
essential feature.  It would also be nice if it warned you somehow if you
were typing shifted letters with the caps loc on.  The screen readers that
I've encountered that do this usually make a beep when you type shifted
letters with caps loc on.