problem configuring X on redhat 9

Hi, I am having a small problem configuring X on a redhat 9 When I ran
redhat-config-xfree86 I got these errors and I also tried --reconfig
--noui and still am getting these errors * ddcprobe returned bogus values:
ID:   None
Name: None
HorizSync: None
VertSync:  None

Couldn't start X server, trying with a fresh configuration
* ddcprobe returned bogus values:
ID:   None
Name: None
HorizSync: None
VertSync:  None

Trying with card: S3 Trio64 (generic)
Error, cannot start X server.
I have checked Xf86Config and it is set correctly but I skipped
configuration of X during the installation so how can I configure it?  I
tried Xconfigurator but could not find that binary file.  bye

--
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com and I am also on msn
messenger at ngawc hotmail com