Braille Translation Tables unimplemented?

Hi Listers.

I'm sorry if this question came up already, but I just recently joined
this list, and did only start to experiment with gnopernicus three days ago.

Since I'm now able to use my TSI PowerBraille with Gnopernicus, I immediately
noticed that US is the default braille translation table.  Trying
to change it to "GERMAN" in the Gnopernicus configuration dialogue didn't
show any effect though.  So I am wondering now if
Braille Translation Tables are unimplemented yet, or if I missed
something with my brlapi interface.

Thanks
--
CYa,