Re: gnopernicus and openoffice?

OpenOffice.org 1.1 beta 2 (just released) release notes say:

Accessibility
      * Support for full keyboard navigation and control
      * Support for tracking system colour scheme and theme settings
      * Support for accessibility in the help system and documents
      * Initial support for Assistive Technologies via Java
        accessibility APIs

Rodd