Re: gnopernicus and openoffice?
- From: Rodd Clarkson <rodd clarkson id au>
- To: "Thomas D. Ward" <tward1978 earthlink net>
- Cc: jacobs surferie net, Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnopernicus and openoffice?
- Date: 23 May 2003 10:36:40 +1000
OpenOffice.org 1.1 beta 2 (just released) release notes say:
* Support for full keyboard navigation and control
* Support for tracking system colour scheme and theme settings
* Support for accessibility in the help system and documents
* Initial support for Assistive Technologies via Java
On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 08:54, Thomas D. Ward wrote:
> Hi, Jacob.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <jacobs surferie net>
> To: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 6:44 PM
> Subject: gnopernicus and openoffice?
> > Hi
> > Do gnopernicus and openoffice work together at all yet? And if they do, do
> > need version 1.0.3 or is the 1.0.2 that came with my rh9 ok?
> The 1.0 stable versions do not work with gnopernicus, and there are still
> issues to be resolved in the 1.1 beta.
> I've got the May 14 release of the 1.1 beta, and still have lots of
> accessibility issues with it.
> So it looks like we have to wait until the guys at Openoffice.org can get it
> screen reader friendly before we can use it.
> Ordinarily I'd
> > just update but openoffice is rather big for one who's on a 56K modem. If
> > have to update it, I will, though.
> > _______________________________________________
> > gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
> > gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
> > http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-accessibility-list
> gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
> gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev