Re: cleanup after logout

Chris,

I am having good luck with control-c. This tels xinit to shut down and it
in turn shts down the X server. It seems I have to switch to a different
virtual console which is in text mode, then switch back to the one running
Gnome. Then I can give control-c. I don't know if this will work for
anyone else, because I'm using brltty and give the control-c using the
keyboard emulation on my braille display.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org