Building Gnopernicus from CVS and Braille Output

Hello,

Would building Gnopernicus from CVS help with getting braille output. I
installed it as part of garnome, and right now I'm only getting truncated
hello and goodbye messages. When I run configure in the downloaded CVS
version, I get the message that gnome-speech couldn't be found, or rather
the libraty containing it couldn't be found. I am told to set
PKG_CONFIG_PATH to include this library. However setting it to
/home/chpi-softdev/garnome/lib doesn't help, even though the lib directory
does contain some gnome-speech libraries.

Incidentally, I am not using gnome-speech or gnome-mag, so I don't see why
the build of gnopernicus should depend on them. I am using braille. The
build should depend only on one of these three being present.

Thanks,
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.