Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

>> Then I guess that discussion should be started :)
>> What would be reason to include a text editor and a pdf viewer but not
>> web browser ?
>
>I think the problem is that there are a too much widely used browsers on
>Linux. Mozilla (Firebird in fact), Galeon an Epiphany are all great and
>I don't think it wouldn't be fair to promote one of them over others. I
>think it would be better to make sure that GNOME works great with all of
>them and let users choose which one they prefer.

I really dont think GNOME releases should be about promoting softwares.

We need a browser, we have some targets about it and we should choose the
better code base to start building it (or restart from scratch if all code
bases sucks).

Users will still be free to choose which browser they prefer.

Marco