RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

Murray said:

> Far more importantly, doing nothing is not an option. We must move forward.

I am not advocating inaction.  I am however suggesting that we not
include Epiphany, or *any* web browser, in GNOME until we are satisfied
with its degree of GNOME integration.  For me that integration must
include accessibility, especially since the existing status quo is not
"our users have no browser", but is, rather, "our users have no
officially-blessed-by-GNOME browser".

Since we aren't bundling a word processor, email client, etc. yet - for
a combination of similar reasons and the fuzzy boundary between
"desktop" and "application", I don't see the tragedy in holding off on a
"GNOME browser" for six more months.  All the arguments for urgency of
including a browser could be made for an email client as well - (it's
implied that we're not bundling balsa because Evolution is assumed to be
on the roadmap... )

All this stuff about "move forward or die" is just scaremongering IMO.
The advantage about raising the bar for inclusion in GNOME (rather than
taking the "something is better than nothing" position) is that the
overall integration and consistency of the "GNOME Desktop" will be
better.  That's the _good_ part of the well-integrated/featureful
tradeoff; so there is something to be gained by waiting.

- Bill