Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gucharmap
- From: Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gucharmap
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:43:48 -0400
I'd be very happy if gucharmap were included. Accessibility
should be fine. Padraig O'Briain wrote a whole bunch of code
On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 12:03:28 +0200, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> More low-hanging fruit:
> > gucharmap - A full-featured unicode character map tool.
> > http://gucharmap.sourceforge.net/
> So, how does the gucharmap maintainer feel about being part of GNOME?
> I remember some talk about accessibility problems? What's the status of
> that, or plans?
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev