Re: URLS for gnome-mag, gnopernicus, gok

Hi,

Can I ask in what time frame are you planning on delivering binaries of gnopernicus that can be run on Solaris? And also will this pre-req Gnome 2.2?

I'm asking, becuase I really don't want to strugle trying to build gnopernicus and waste a few days getting nowhere.

Thanks,
Phil

--
Phil Lazarou