Re: UNIX Accessibility at CSUN, hands-on sessions with assistive technologies

Hi Thomas,

> Hi, Peter. Are there going to be any transcripts etc from the conference I
> could read after it is over?
> Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the conference, but I would
> certainly like to hear about what is coming up in StarOffice and Mozilla.
> As well as all the gnopernicus info.

I expect there will be summaries of the presentations, and perhaps the text
from the slides.  We are also looking into other coverage - perhaps an audio
recording.  But there are no plans at present for text transcripts.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team