Questions and suggestions.

Hello. I've got some questions and some suggestions about gnopernicus which
I would like to address here.

The first area deals with some concerns I have about editing and reading
documents in gedit and other editors.
When using the standard curser keys when gnopernicus encounters an empty
line it says nothing. However, if you use numpad in flat review mode
gnopernicus will announce empty line when a empty line is encountered. It
would be extremely helpful in editing documents when gnopernicus encounters
an empty line weather someone is using the standard curser keys or flat
review from the numpad to announce if an empty line is there or not rather
than saying nothing.
The second issue is reading large portions of a document. As it currently
stands I've only been able to read a large document in gedit line by line.
Is there a command, or plans to make a command which will read documents a
full page at a time.  It would also be vary helpful to have a command that
will read the entire document all the way to the end.

The next concern I have is about navigating through table lists.
When arrowing through a table list Gnopernicus says table line every single
time I arrow up or down in the list before announcing what the item is that
the curser is pointing at. This really slows me down, because I have to wait
for gnopernicus to say table line file1.txt, table line file2.txt, table
line file3.txt. I'd rather just be able to turn that message off so I can
just here file1.txt, file2.txt, etc... If there is a way to turn the message
off please let me know.
Initially, I also found the table line message extremely confusing. Many
new-comers to Gnome like myself would identify better with a message such as
list item file1.txt rather than table line file1.txt.

I've also got some ideas about flat review mode. I think flat review mode
really needs some functionality added to it, and that it can be much more
powerful than it is currently.
At present when activating flat review mode in a dialog box or in a message
in balsa all I can do is to use the 8 and the 2 key on the numpad to read
line by line through the information on the screen.  It would be vary nice
to be able to move word by word across the screen and character by
character. Especially, when reading emails I have dificulty finding out the
spelling of a word or read by character through a web address. Flat review
mode could use some more work to make navigation more powerful.

I'm having serious problems using the mouse keys in gnopernicus. I think
allot of it has to do with the differences in how WindowEyes for MS Windows
handles the mouse and how Gnopernicus does it. In WE the 1, 3, 7, and 9
keays take you to the corners of the screen, and the 2, 4, 6, 8 keys move
the mouse curser line by line or word by word across the screen. I've always
been able to move focus to a toolbar with that screen reader using the
mouse.
However, Gnopernicus is just different, and I am vary confused how to scrole
the mouse around the screen without jumping to parent or child window or
from clip to clip. It's even harderonce you find a clip to figure out how to
left or right click on that control. Can anyone explain how the mouse works
in Gnopernicus? How to move the mouse to a control and click on it?