Re: gnome-mag-0.10.2

Sandie:

The latest release of gnome-mag is 0.10.2.  I don't know of any module
which asks for a later version - if you do, please let us know which one
:-) so that we can fix it.

Also, note that in gnome-mag's configure.in, the "interface age" is "9",
but this is not the same thing as the micro version.  gnome-mag HEAD's
micro version is still 2.

- Bill