Re: help with the brlapi driver

Hi
Yes, there appears to be some errors. Here's the output:
unable to load authentication key: /etc/brltty/brlapi-key
Error opening brlapi connection
brl_open_device: open device failed
** BRAILLE initialization failed for BRLTTY on port 1
   To change one or more settings use gnopernicus UI

   ** (srcore:25823): WARNING **: Ignoring incoming code_sets component
   gnopernicus-Message: speech initialization succeded

Not sure what the port 1 message is about, my display is on port 2 and I
didn't see any option to change that setting.