Re: [Kde-accessibility] Questions regarding AT-SPI and ATK

ATK depends only on glib.

I have noticed that AT-SPI has dependencies on gtk+ and gail. I am not sure why
the dependency on gial is there. As for gtk+, it is used in some of the test
programs. It is also used in the directory atk-bridge which builds a GTK module
which is loaded into programs at initialization to provide accessibility
support. If KDE were to use AT-SPI it would need a similar mechanism.

Padraig