Re: DECtalk software problem

Hi Thomas  &  all,

Unfortunatly I don't think the problem is here because /usr/local/lib
and /usr/local/lib/DECtalk are specified in the /etc/ld.so.conf and I
run ldconfig several times. Another thing : emacspeak + DECtalk software
work perfectly on this system.

Perhaps all our problems (Jacob, John, me ...) are the consequence to
have built the gnome 2.3 tree in a HOME directory ? I tell this because
it seems the other problem we encounter (glib error) is a permission
problem. but I don't know, just imagination !!!

So for my DECtalk problem have you others ideas ?

Thanks !