Re: wine with gnone screen reader?
- From: "Thomas D. Ward" <tward1978 earthlink net>
- To: "hank" <hanksmith4 comcast net>
- Cc: "Gnome Accessibility List" <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: wine with gnone screen reader?
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:32:21 -0400
Unfortunately, you won't be able to use wine or any of the other emulators
with gnhopernicus at this point.
----- Original Message -----
From: hank <hanksmith4 comcast net>
To: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 9:23 PM
Subject: wine with gnone screen reader?
> hello is it possible to use wine with gnome screen reader?
> wine is a windows imulator.
> if not can you all recommend one?
> I have a few windows program that aren't linux compatible and I would like
> to run them.
> gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
> gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev