Re: Atk implementation for Gal EIconBar

Hi Padraig,
   Thanks for your reply.
   Now I'm working on the atk object of EIconBarItem (which we call it
GalA11yEIconBarItem). I found that unlike to other widgets, EIconBarItem
is not inherited from GObject, it's just a struct. I think it doesn't
matter, but I hava to make GalA11yEIconBarItem inherits form AtkObject
directly.
   Unlike GtkButton, the text of a EIconBarItem is of type EText, and
it's editable. So I think GalA11yEIconBarItem should expose 2 children
one for the image and one for the text. Then I don't need implement
AtkImage, AtkText, AtkTextEditable for GalA11yEIconBar. But I need
implement AtkComponent(is it necessary?), AtkAction for GalA11yEIconBar.
tim