Atk implementation for Gal EIconBar

I'm trying to implement atk object class (GalA11yEIconBar) for Gal
EIconBar, I met some problem:
EIconBar is a container for some EIconBarItem(s), each item contains one
image( of type GnomeCanvasPixbuf ) and a text( of type EText ).
The function atk_object_get_n_accessible_children of
EIconBar will have 2*n+1 children where n is the number of items in the
EIconBar, and there is always a background item in the EIconBar. This is
the default behavior of GnomeCanvas's atk implementation( defined in
GailCanvas).
My question is:
1. Should I override the function get_n_children to reflect the real
number of items in the EIconBar, and implements an atk object class for
the EIconBarItem.
2. Since each image on the EIconBar represents a button, AtkAction
interface should be implemented for it, but GnomeCanvasPixbuf shouldn't
have that interface. What shall I do?

tim
<tim wo sun com>