Re: http://oralux.org/

Hi Luis,

Thanks, that's a good resource.  There are several other related resources
you (and this list) might be aware of:

 1. Project Ocularis: http://ocularis.sourceforge.net/
 2. TRACE Linux Accessibility site: http://trace.wisc.edu/linux/
    (which should be updated to list http://oralux.org/)
 3. FDAWG - the Free Desktop Accessibility Working Group mailing list:
    <fdawg speechinfo org> - where I forwarded your e-mail aboug Oralux

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team