Re: Using Gnopernicus with BRLTTY.

[quoted lines by Nath on July 4, 2003, at 08:28]

Hi:

>The whole documentation is good.

Thanks.

There are a few things I know I'd like to add, though. The document describes
how to configure Gnopernicus via both the GUI and the command line. The GUI
part is missing descriptions for how to do the following:

    turn on accessibility
    turn off the braille monitor
    turn off speech

Could someone please write these descriptions and send them to me? Again, the
document is at: http://mielke.cc/gnopernicus.txt

>Only a thing : I think today we don't
>have to apply patch or copy files into the gnopernicus tree before
>recompiling it. I think the patch has been included in Gnopernicus.

The document has now been updated to reflect this change.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/