Re: Q: AtkTextIface get_text offset arguments are not as expected

okay, I've found the problem, I wasn't answering AtkText's get_character_count correctly, which affected get_text_at_offset, which affected get_text <g>.  Sorry about the noise...

Grant

Grant,

You are correct about what the start_offset and end_offset arguments should be.

There is not enough information in your mail for me to speculate on what is
going wrong.

Padraig