Re: gnopernicus and brailleRe: gnome-accessibility-list digest, Vol 1 #514 - 10 msgs

Christopher Moore staggered into view and mumbled:
> You need to restart gnome and select the brltty device from within the
> gnopernicus menu.

Hi.  I got the latest version of brltty from subversion and compiled it
and enabled the brltty in gnopernicus.  I also selected the brlapi from
the graille device menu.  However it still says "braille device could
not be initialized" whenever I start Gnopernicus.  I was able to confirm
that I am running brltty 3.3 and it was compiled with the --enable-api
flag.  Did I miss something somewhere?

					Thanks
					Lorenzo
--
"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
- everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS."