Re: gnopernicus and braille

Hi
Brltty-3.2 isn't recent enough. You need to obtain brltty 3.3 from the brltty subversion repository, which was the first
version to use brlapi. Brlapi is how gnopernicus interfaces to brltty. Instructions on how to obtain it from the
subversion repository are on the brltty download page, as well as a link to the subversion homepage.
HTH