Re: Garnome 0.20?

Thomas, I don't use Gargnome, so pardon me if this i an ignorant question.
Did Gargnome install the pkgconfig files for glib, libxml, etc.?  It
sounds as if it didn't, since Gnopernicus is using pkgconfig to find
what versions of various components are installed, and where they are.
Look in /<your-gnome-installation-directory>/lib/pkgconfig to see what .pc
files are there.

Good luck!

Marc