Re: Gnopernicus, BRLTTY & Swedish characters

Dave Mielke asked:

Am I correct in assuming that each localized area of text is
associated with some given font? If so, I think a reasonable way to approach
this problem is to maintain a table which associates a font name with a braille
table.
Unfortunately this isn't the case; there's a very poor mapping between fonts and locales/languages. Gnopernicus will need to get locale/language information from its source text; fortunately at-spi and GNOME provide that info in many cases.

However locales and braille tables also map quite poorly onto one another.

- Bill