Re: some questions about gnopernicus and gnome

Deedra said:

Hmm, does cvs gnopernicus have a fix for the flat review thing? not being able to read blocks of text makes my life pretty dificult, especially when I want to look at webpages, (assuming I can get  mozilla to behave in this install)

I don't understand quite what you are saying here; the flat review mode of gnopernicus is the "fix", i.e. it allows reading of text that can't be navigated via a cursor. However, Mozilla does support a 'caret' or cursor, if you press F7 (which toggles the feature on and off). I personally don't know how well gnopernicus and the Mozilla-caret browsing get along, but it is certainly worth trying.

Documentation for flat-review in gnopernicus can be found at the gnopernicus web site,
http://www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html

best regards

Bill