Re: some questions about gnopernicus and gnome

Hmm, does cvs gnopernicus have a fix for the flat review thing? not being able to read blocks of text makes my life pretty dificult, especially when I want to look at webpages, (assuming I can get  mozilla to behave in this install)

Also, is there some setting I need to enable to make mozilla work better with accessibility? I seem to be having some slight trouble with it this time around.

I'm also curious as to what email and office clients might be the most accessible with gnopernicus.

Thanks!