From: "Mario Lang" <mlang delysid org>
To: "Tom Masterson" <kd7cyu yahoo com>
Cc: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 02:37
Subject: Re: gnopernicus and brltty

> Hi.
>
> DId you check if the environment variable CONTROLVT is correctly
> set (on most systems, it would be set to 7).
>
> Another possibility is the key file, is it readable with the user that
> starts gnome?
>
> "Tom Masterson" <kd7cyu yahoo com> writes:
>
> > I seem too have things set up according to the instructions on the
gnopernicus and brltty pages and I can even tell that brltty is running as a
proccess undr the gnome/gnopernicus console however nothing comes out on my
alva when I am in xwindows/gnome.  THe cursor just sits in the upper left
corner and nothing show on the display even though I can move around with
it.