Re: CVS Server Problems

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 06:32, Rich Caloggero wrote:
> Are there problems with the CVS server today (August 28)? WHen checking
> things out, I get an unrecognized authorization error and then server closes
> the connection. In many cases, I'll just rerun the command and everything is
> fine, but sometimes I need to try 10 times or so before it takes it. Anyone
> know what's going on?

Those sound like the sort of problems one sees when the CVS machine has
run out of disk space. Somebody then has to go in there are manually
clean things up.

If you see errors that are either complaining about no space for a file
on the server, or unknown user in the password file on the server, then
that is what I am talking about.

The GNOME CVS server is creaking at the seams and has been for a long
time. :-(

Cheers,
Malcolm