Re: changing driver in gnopernicus

Hi rob,

The good way is to determine which speech driver you want, using the
gnopernicus menus and configuration boxes but sorry I don't remember
exactly how to proceed. The other way is to go to your gnome2 tree (for
example /opt/gnome2) and more precisely to your
/opt/gnome2/lib/bonobo/servers and to rename the speech driver you
don't want to use.

Hope this help !