re: gnome screen reader locks.

I have yet to even get this far.  I have installed a talking version of RedHat 8.0 with speakup for console speech access.  I've tried using the garnome procedure for getting gnome installed but it doesn't appear this has worked properly.  I get xfree86 errors when trying to start it to confirm it is working.

I've looked at the instructions at baum.ro for getting gnopernicus runing but it is more than I understand at this point with my limited linux experience.

I'm still hoping I can find someone interested in helping me get things set up here.  I'd very much like to participate in the testing process as I am so very impressed indeed with what I have seen so far in gnome accessibility.

-Matthew

> Lhello I update the gnome screen reader  to the latest cvs  it loads says
welcome to gnopicus sorry if I spelled that incorectly  anyways it  says
that and then locks.
um is this a bug?
if so how do I fix this?
thanks