Re: jhbuild problem

Christopher:

It looks as though your Python setup can't find the SAX parser.
Normally, SAX support is shipped with python version 2 and greater, and
you do need python >= 2.0 for jhbuild.

You probably did this already, but just in case:

* did you run 'make install' first?  This does some checks on your
config.

* did you run 'bootstrap' ?

you might check for the presence of libexpat.so.  Also the python SAX
support is normally the "pyexpat" module, I am not sure what RPM or
similar resource provides this.

I hope this gives you something to go on; by the way, what distribution
and version of Linux are you running?

best regards,

Bill