Re: where is gnome2 stack in redhat 9?

Thanks for the correction, Janina. I actually read that on the standards site about two minutes after I posted my note. I was about to post a retraction, but you beat me to it. I use mainly Solaris, so I sometimes forget/don't know what the Linux standards are. I just assumed from my gnopernicus readings that /opt/gnome2 was the standard. My bad.

However, in my own defense, I have noticed that Redhat does tend to deviate from the linux community standards when it comes to alot of things. I just thought that this was one of those times.