Re: Gnopernicus and Glade

Bill,

Thanks for testing Glade and explaining what it needs for accessibility.
The reason i am so interested is that I am developing an Open Source
braille transcription program which will have math and tactile graphics
built into it from the start. Gooid GUI's will be crucial to this goal.
They will also be important in some of the proofreading utilities, where
special fonts will be used. There is a website that contains a lot of
design documents, but no code yet. You can look at it by going to
http://www.chpi.org/gnomebrl.html .

While i agree that your priorities for accessibility (Desktop and office
first) are good for general users, there is nothing to prevent me from
personally focusing on the accessibility of development tools. That is in
the spirit of Open Source.

John