Re: A universally designed GUI interface

I'd love to look at this, but I (as most of the people on this list will
be) use Gnome on Linux and as such don't have access to Internet
Explorer (or even possible want access to it).

I do however wonder why, if you're using JavaScript, this doesn't work
on Mozilla or even Netscape?

Rodd