Re: A universally designed GUI interface

Hi, Janina

The whole simulation is just in Javascipt, not ActiveX, etc.  The problem
with Xforms is that the user still has to get the Xform software on their
machine.  Since I want to get a wide range of people to try the simulation,
requiring Xforms be installed on their computer could be a hassle.
Javascript avoids that problem.

Scott