Gnopernicus on rh 8 in gnome 2.

Hi all.
I am new to this list.

i have the via voice rpms installed and working fine with emacspeak in the
text console.  Now i wish to try out the gnome gnopernicus screen reader.

Has anyone been sucsesful at installing and getting
the gnopernicus package with screen reader to work under rh 8?
last time i tried, it did not work.
Just wanting to get anyone's comments on getting this
to work and if there are any issues to be aware of.

I have installed rh 8 from the CD set.  that means that i have
gnome 2, but not gnome 2.2... will this be a problem?

I installed everything from the cds.
I have not applied any updates yet.
so using kernel 2.4.18-14 at this stage but can go
to 2.4.18-27.8.0 if need be.

Just downloaded the gnopernicus stuff from cvs and the
following dependencies.
at-spi
gconf
gnome-mag
gnome-speech
gnome-xml
gtk+
gtk-doc
libglade
libgnome
libgnomeui
Is there anything else i will need this time around?
if i have any of these, will i really need to get the
latest from cvs for it all to work properly?

The list of dependencies on the gnopernicus site is different from
the one shown in the gnopernicus docs that came when i got it
from cvs.  the docs from cvs suggest that i also need the following.
libxml
cspi
glib

Willl I need the latest cvs of these as well, or can i get by with the
ones from rh out of the cds.

Thanks for any comments.

Mat.