Re: *****SPAM***** Aclocal problem when building Gnopernicus

Hi Nath,

On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 08:49, Nath wrote:
> The last time the problem has been
> resolved by deleting a few .m4 files in the /usr/share/aclocal directory.

	Hmm; I wouldn't delete the files in your system prefix; but those in
the garnome prefix - or you may well end up with a broken system.

> then this morning I did the same thing but nothing better after the
> deletion and now I have lost these files  : I think this time I've made a
> mistake to delete these files !

	Yes ;-)

> Running aclocal -I /opt/gnome20/share/aclocal/gnome2-macros  ...
> aclocal: configure.in: 39: macro `AM_PROG_XML_I' not found in library
> aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library

	If you get warnings at this stage, nothing will work further on.

	It looks like you've deleted the glib macro, at a minimum - quite how
to get it back I don't know; try doing a make install in glib, and also
in xml-i18n-tools, to get those macros back.

	HTH,

		Michael.