Re: Hardware synth documentation.

Sure, any docs you have would be great, as long as they are not proprietary of course.

thanks,

Marc

At 01:56 AM 9/24/2002 -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi, everyone. Ok, I have just managed to get my hands on some hardware synth
documentation. some of it is the control codes for the BNS, some information
on the Keynote VC and SA, and I have some command codes for the Dectalk
Express.

I was wondering if Mark or anyone else was interested in copies of this
material for viewing. Perhaps what I have will give anyone a good start in
the right direction on developing drivers for gnome-speech.

I've only glanced at the documents at this point, but I think alot of the
information I have can give some key pointers where to start.