Re: Sawfish accessible themes

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 12:03, Ian Norton wrote:
> Hiya folks, i was really please to see gap on the gnome.org news today, my
> girlfriend is partially sighted and so for some time ive been trying to make
> linux more accessible for her, recently weve found sure you can make the fonts
> big and gtk, but not the window manager widgets, thats where i had an idea :-)
> out came sawfish themer and i made a reasonably nice clear large button theme
> for sawfish.

Nice work, we can certainly add a link to this on the GAP website.

BTW, did you know that if you use metacity rather than sawfish, with
most themes the window manager fonts and widgets will automatically get
bigger when you choose a bigger gtk font?  And they'll use the gtk theme
colours you've chosen too  :)

(Metacity only really works with GNOME 2.0, though, AFAIK-- if you're
using Sawfish I guess you might still be on 1.4?)

Cheeri,
Calum.