About the howto I've written

Hello all,

Yesterday I finished to write the mini-howto explaining how to build and
install Gnome 2 and Gnopernicus. You can browse this text by visiting
the following url :
http://tux31.homelinux.net/linux/inst_gnome2_accessibility.htm
This url point to my own machine at home then if sometimes my ISP has
problems it can be unreachable for a few hours.
Yesterday I saw that Ralf has also written mini howtos then I think we
should group all these docs together so that people can find this docs
more easily. What do you think about this idea ? And have you an idea of
where to put that ? We should make a little webpage. I can try to make
it if you agree.
What do you think ?

--
Nath

Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert !
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant