Re: out of ideas

I'll ned a bit more info to provide some useful help.

Do you have Java installed, and if so what version? An exact dump of the output of the configure and make commands would be helpful.

Festival support is now in CVS.

Also, try typing 'which javac' and see what it shows you. It shouldn't be building the Java stuff if their is no javac binary found. This could be a conflct with gcc-java if you have that package installed.

Regards,

Marc